I’ve dedicated my personal and professional life to improving our county and serving our community. I’m running for District 1 Commissioner to ensure that our government works for everyone.
From my training in banking and economic development to my experience as the Chair of Invest Clayton to advocating for small businesses and a path to homeownership for all, I am prepared to lead District 1 and our county forward.
– Regina Deloach, Candidate for Clayton County District 1 Commissioner
Regina’s mission for Clayton District 1:
Build, Trust, Results
It’s time to create change to…
- Transparency in government
- Support our workforce
- Improve technology in our county offices bring more resources into Clayton to better serve youth, veterans and our growing senior community.
REGINA IS A CONSENSUS BUILDER
- Board of Education collaborations
- Board of Commissioners collaborations
- Local municipalities collaboration on 2020 Census and 2020 Small Business Economic Relief Grants
REGINA DOES ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Mountain View Development – 5,000 + Jobs
- Clayton State University Center for Research on Economic Sustainability and Trends
- 26-Acre Mixed-Use Development with Condos, Roof Top Restaurants, Business Incubator, and more
REGINA SUPPORTS SMALL BUSINESSES
- Disbursed $500,000.00 in Small Business Grants
- Collaborated with the Board of Commissioners to disburse $1M in small business grants
- Hosted Small Business Workshops
REGINA KNOWS WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT:
- Hosted Job Fairs
- Hosted Construction Training
- Accession Distribution Center – Career Center, LLC
REGINA CHAMPIONS CLAYTON COUNTY:
- Hartsfield Jackson International Airport is an asset to Clayton County
- Our Clayton County Public School system is thriving
- Workforce Development Training
- Chair of Invest Clayton-Development Authority of Clayton County
- Aerotropolis Executive Leadership Committee
- Vice-Chair of Gateway Community Services and Programs
- Association of Christian Ministers of Clayton County
- Vice President of Grass Roots Leadership
- Project Manager for Hope on the Hill, an entity of Dwight D. and Sheryl H. Howard Foundation
- Advisory Board for Aerotropolis Educational Collective – Clayton County
- Administrator for Women University, an entity of Marvelous Light Empowerment Association
- Treasurer of Mt. Zion Elementary School
- Vice-President and President of Adamson Middle School PTA
- President of the Morrow High School PTA
- Vice-President of the Clayton County Council of PTA’s.
- Co-Chair for Bank of America March of Dimes Fundraiser for Health Babies ($300,000)
Gateway Community Services and Programs Founders Regina Deloach and Keith Horton in collaboration with the Clayton County Public School, giving scholarships to our Scholars at Forest Park High School and the Perry Career Academy.
MEET REGINA DELOACH
About our next District 1 Commissioner
Regina Deloach is a vocal and entrenched leader on economic development, workforce development, homeownership, public safety, senior engagement, and programming and educational opportunities for Clayton County students. Regina leads from the front with compassion for her community.
Regina Deloach is committed to a resilient and transformative Clayton County as a model for commerce and economic progress.
As Chair of Invest Clayton, Regina Deloach is credited with creating the Small Business Grant that assisted more than 200 businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Also, Regina is credit with introducing the Painter Union to Invest Clayton – the Development of Clayton County that will Professional Skill Clayton County workforce. Regina and her business partner are credited with sponsoring the “Helping Hands End Hunger” program located at Mt. Zion Elementary School. In addition, Regina was instrumental in bringing the YMCA to Clayton County at Travels Rest Baptist Church in Rex.
A lifelong public servant, Regina Deloach has served her community with an open heart in various volunteerism roles, most recently delivering book bags and schools supplies to some of our young scholars, to providing food throughout District 1 and Clayton County, in addition to passing out turkeys during Thanksgiving the DA Office in conjunctions with Heart to Nourish Hope, serving Thanksgiving Dinner to our community on Thanksgiving Day to giving Scholarship to our Clayton County Public young scholar.
She has been profiled by the ARC International Leadership Academy and has been named Keynote Speaker for their Leadership Co-host 3 years in a row.
Regina Deloach’s notable accomplishments to date include creating the Small Business Grants to develop the 26 acres across from Clayton State College and increasing Workforce Training.
An active member of the community, Regina Deloach is a member of Women of Clayton County, the PUF (People United Foundation), Clayton County 2020 Census Team, Aerotropolis Executive Leadership Committee, and Association of Christian Ministers of Clayton County. She has also served on the Gateway Community Services and Programs board and is an advocate for children, millennials, the senior community, and our creative entrepreneurs, with unconditional service to the community)
Regina Deloach is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roosevelt and Minnie Powell of Birmingham, Alabama. She is the proud mother of Nikitris and Brittanie Deloach. She is a 30+ year resident of Clayton County residing in the Rock Creek (27 years) community of Clayton County District 1.
Serving our community during COVID-19 with our Clayton County District Attorney’s Office, Hearts to Nourish Hope and NOBLE for a Thanksgiving Turkey giveaway. Feeding over 2,000 people in 1 day.
Meeting with the owner of Plaza Gourmet in Riverdale, who was awarded a Small Business Grant by Invest Clayton the Development Authority of Clayton County. “Building Trust through Results “
Job Fair hosted by Invest Clayton the Development Authority of Clayton County and the City Morrow. Listed from left to right. Economic Director for the City of Morrow – Bao Dang, Invest Clayton Chair Regina Deloach, Invest Clayton Executive Director Larry Vincent, Invest Clayton Secretary/Treasurer Randy Burton, District 3 Commissioner Felicia Franklin and Invest Clayton Vice-chair Herman “Drew” Andrews.
20 Census Team: Collaborated with our Clayton County Community Development Department, Clayton County Library Staff to ensure every citizen was counted. ” Building Trust through Results.
Volunteering with 7 PILLARS Career Academy during Career Day.
Elect Regina Deloach, Commissioner District 1
We thank you for your generous support!
To donate to the campaign online, click on the button below to pay with a credit card or debit card.
If you would like to contribute a check, please make it payable to: Deloach4Clayton
6450 Evans Dr
PO Box 435
Rex, GA 30273
Wanna Help Change Lives & Transform Communities?
Fill out the form to join the campaign and a representative will contact you very soon.
6450 Evans Dr
PO Box 435
Rex, GA 30273
Feel free to contact us via email or phone
*PLEASE NOTE: Contributions are limited to $2,600 for a General Election and $1,400 for the Runoff Election for a total of $4,000 per individual or entity, or $8,000 per couple. State law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $100 per election cycle. Contributions are not deductible for tax purposes.